The Buddha asked a monk, "How long is the human lifespan?" The monk replied, "It is but a few days." The Buddha said, &q...
"Nibbāna is bliss supreme." ---Dhammapada Once upon a time there was a fish. And just because it was a fish, it had lived all i...
- The Eight Winds Can Not Move Him, But One Fart Blows Him Across The River
- A Chinese Story about Harmony
- An Old Legend about Three Men and Their Sacks
- Nasruddin and the Sultan's Horse
- Today Is Such A Beautiful Day But I Can't See It
- Jing Si Aphorism - Inspirational Wisdom Quotes by Dharma Master Cheng Yen
- Eddie Jaku's Advice for a Good Life
- The Story of Two Brothers: The Meaning of Brotherhood
- The Old Man Who Lost His Horse: A Blessing in Disguise
- Ajahn Brahm's Inspiring Wisdom : A Truckload of Dung