One day a young man approached and asked the Buddha, "O lord, my father has died. Please come and say some prayers for him. Raise up hi...
- The Eight Winds Can Not Move Him, But One Fart Blows Him Across The River
- A Chinese Story about Harmony
- Jing Si Aphorism - Inspirational Wisdom by Dharma Master Cheng Yen
- Khalil Gibran on Perfection in Life
- Today Is Such A Beautiful Day But I Can't See It
- A Beautiful Message by Arthur Ashe: Why Me?
- Yes, I am Changing
- Be Kind to Twilight Years
- Are You God's Wife?