The Buddha asked a monk, "How long is the human lifespan?" The monk replied, "It is but a few days." The Buddha said, &q...
"Nibbāna is bliss supreme." ---Dhammapada Once upon a time there was a fish. And just because it was a fish, it had lived all i...
- The Eight Winds Can Not Move Him, But One Fart Blows Him Across The River
- A Chinese Story about Harmony
- Today Is Such A Beautiful Day But I Can't See It
- Ajahn Brahm's Inspiring Wisdom : A Truckload of Dung
- Be Kind to Twilight Years
- A Stone Cutter Story - An Inspirational Story About Contentment
- The Old Man Who Lost His Horse: A Blessing in Disguise
- Stop Complaining
- Things To Be Thankful For...